Thursday, April 28, 2005

WORK: Commerx POSTION: junior web developer

Well, 2nd day on the job... and I just finished a section that these guys just gave me. I'm gonna take a quick break. Man, its been so long since I last programmed in PHP. I'm constantly looking over my books trying to remember syntax and other things!

Definitely looking forward to paintball tommorrow. Gratefull that the boss gave me tommorrow off. He's a really nice guy. Hope there will be lots of people there, plus I hope there are enough drivers. CRAP...some guys that I was depending on bailed out on me, but they had reasons... :p

Anyways, I guess I'm really thankful for this job, its all about experience I guess... and thats what I'm getting. Thank you God!

Dinner tonight is gonna be cool...looking forward to spending some time with a special someone...

Alright back to work...Peace Out!

Sam

1 comment:

Jonny said...

Paintball was SOO fun!! It was especially awesome, when we wasted them the first round, and then we did the cool high five thing. Man, we are so cool. Sometimes, I look in the mirror, and I can't believe how cool I am! HAHAHA j/k. But we should've done the high five thing more.

"The Enemy is on the Ground! Defeat Them!"