Sunday, April 24, 2005

DONE!

I AM DONE!!!! yay!

Man, i don't even know how i feel. I don't think it has sunk in yet... but yeah... DONE! Hopefully, those last 2 exams went ok... a little nervous....

Well, last night was alot of fun. Its been a long time since I've had a good laugh with good friends. Long time! Good times, Good times!

Oh yeah...Jackie baptism was cool too... man...she looked korean in that video. Goodbye Jackie! I'm definitely gonna miss the pranks... but happy that i had the last laugh. hehehe...May God continue to bless you as you fulfill the purpose and calling that He has placed on your life!

Later all, God Bless You with your remaining finals!

1 comment:

Tobi Wong said...

Thanks so much for the prayers...
I'm kinda feeling a little sick, hope it clears up.

Hope you like the shirt ... it's a little weird, but hey all diesel shirts are weird. hehe ...

it fits you well! ^^

Happy 3rd ^^