Wednesday, April 20, 2005

2 down, 2 more

*deep breath* ahhh yesss... 2 more left! They will be my hardest ones, time to study hardcore.... in a few minutes that is.

Paintball in a week! so looking forward to this event. I guess its what i'm really looking forward to. Anyone who wants to come send an email to me and I'll add you to the group: samcheung.cheung@gmail.com

I was having a discussion with Karen and my bro the other day, we were talking about burning calories. Apparently, 60 steps burns 0.1% of cal. Breathing also burns calories. So my next logically statement would be.... does taking a dump burn Calories? I mean sometimes... there is heavy breathing, this requires more physical activity that regular breathing and thus more calories burnt!

Ummm...yay... I think i'm gonna go now! Lunch Time!

Sam

2 comments:

Tobi Wong said...

Hey yoo. Yay, yoo did amazing on your GRST, and I just knew you would! God totally saw your hard work with that course! More blessings to come ...

Later Alligator ~

Anonymous said...

http://www.master-the-guitar.com www.Master-the-Guitar.com . Learn to Play the guitar in a weekend. Everything you will ever need to know about how to learn the guitar in a weekend revealed. Register to receive the details by return.Geoff also reveals a resources website where you can find all the latest Guitar equipments and Music in one location at. http://www.guitarist-resources.com