Sunday, April 10, 2005

14 more Days!

Crap, I've only got 2 weeks left, till i'm done university forever! .... unless God calls me back...

Well, tried studying for finals today...didn't get much done.... I'm so hungry.

Dodge Ball on friday was alot of fun...hehehe.... but now... i'm in so much PAIN! legs ache, arms are killing me, back is sore and my butt hurts. Hurts to even sit down. I am so out of shape. But yeah, good times, good times. Definitly looking forward to volleyball at the VolleyDome on friday!

I was reading jonny's blog and yeah man...totally understand how you feel about the mormons... yeah...even though you "had them by the balls" i guess we just have to really pray for them eh? Someday they will see the truth. Jonny just want to say that I am encourage by you. Its easy to talk the talk, but to consistently and persistently follow up with action speaks volumes. I am very encouraged by you!

Well...looks like its time to eat...yay!

Till next time....
Sam

No comments: