Thursday, March 23, 2006

Bored and highly unmotivated...


Man, its been a slow past 3 days at work... hahaha... got nothing really to do.


So to kill some time, I manage to ummm...download some of the new hillsong united: United we stand, songs from the Hillsong site. I have every intention on buying this cd when it comes out on april 4th. But I heard this one, ok ..two... ok... three songs that I absolutely needed to learn and sing!

And now, not only do I have them, but I also have the guitar tabs written out... yea!

Full length mp3 songs that I have are:
-Take it all (guitar tabs too)
-From the inside out (guitar tabs too)
-Came to the Rescue
-None But Jesus
-Revolution
-The Stand (guitar tabs too)

Man these songs are soooooo good. I'm EXCITED!!! Might have to buy two CDs!

If anyone wants the mp3s or chords, drop me a line.

5 comments:

Leo said...

You downloaded the songs from the hillsong site??

interesting...hahaha :)

How did you get the guitar tabs?

Sam said...

yeah... "downloaded"... we'll keep it at that... I'll send you what I have.

Jonny said...

And you admit to it on a public blog site with your full name, attended university, the company you currently work for, and the country you live in on it?!?!

Anonymous said...

You unethical moron.

Jonny said...

HAHAHA!!!!