Tuesday, May 02, 2006

There is a time when every man needs a woman...

Man, this is so true!
Over the weekend, a couple of guys from church and I helped a friend moved. I thought it was going to be a easy move. Considering it was a single guy living in a single bedroom basement suite. Man! I was so wrong. When we arrived at his place, the guy didn't even start packing yet. His place was also a diaster, the kitchen and washrooms were pretty nasty (he hasn't clean the place since he moved in 3 yrs ago!) So we had to help the guy pack and clean. hahaha... it was so gross. It took 5 guys about 8 hrs to clean and pack everything (I swear we threw away half of our friends possessions). 3 hrs to load everything to the U-Haul truck and 1 hr to unload everything to his new place.

Its funny how guys in general want to keep junk in the hope of finding use for it in the future. And how gals just want to get rid of everything that has not been in use for the past 6 months! Ahhh man and woman do complement each other. A woman would have kept my friend in line with the cleasiness and packing! Though I do admit I've been to some pretty nasty apartments of some of my female friends but thats another story. All in all though, it was alot of fun helping my friend move. I got breakfast, lunch and dinner out of it and I got to know the guys from church better. So that was a blessing!

Man, this is my prayer that when I do finally move out that the Lord will bless me with a amazing woman. She will help me to develop good habits before my bad habits begin (and vice versa ...of course) ...hehehe...

I'm excited for my friend though, he will be married in 6 months.... ahhh ... his woman will keep him in line....*whip pow*... hahahaha ...

1 comment:

Havok said...

Thanks for the comment on my Blog S Cheung....I honestly really do appreciate it and the funny thing is, I totally agree with all the things you have said....

I've spent this past month just falling in love with God all over again and I wish I could get into the details of what lead to this, but I'll save if for another time. I am honestly just enjoying and embracing God right now with my current "hiatus status" in my relationship and man, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HIS LOVE!

God Bless dude!