Friday, May 12, 2006

Open!

Now OPEN:
Accepting applications from 9-5 Mondays - Fridays only. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
hahaha yes... the posting is now up. Was closed for business, now I've opened up to the idea again.


******************************************************

Anyways, nothing too big thats been going on....

I'm still trying to finalize plans on whether if I should make a trip to Vancouver in July. I want to see my van friends again.

Work is starting to pick up and because of that I haven't had a chance to think too much on what I'll be doing this summer... haha...

The boys and I are still thinking about a trip to Cuba or the Dominican Republic at the end of August. So I've been thinking about that too and saving money.

I am a little worried though, cause deadlines for projects are coming around summer time and I don't know if they will approve my holiday requests. AHHHH! I miss the student life cause I wouldn't have to plan so far ahead for vacation and also not limited to 3 weeks of vacation, but its better than my last job only 2 weeks of vacation... ahh yes the Lord is good!

Thank you Jesus! I think I just need to pray... it will all work out...

1 comment:

Havok said...

Sweet, I've never been to Cuba or Domincan Republic....man life gives us tough choices....:P