Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I think i'm starting to understand..

The Desert is the answer and where I'm at, it is in the desert where I can fully experience God. But its in the desert where everything is so dry, uneventful, quiet and lonely. I long for so many things and so many dreams that I still want to see fulfilled. But its time to put all that away and be in the desert. There isn't really much of road to see. All I really have is just Him...

But there will be a time for me to leave (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8) Seasons do change.
Just as Moses and John the Baptist spent 20+ yrs in the desert, they both had to leave too to fulfill their ministries :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ecclesiastes is actually a very cool book as long as you read the whole thing. Otherwise it's very depressing.
And this season really should be the happy season because it's coming up to Christmas...