Thursday, November 09, 2006

A glimspe...

What it mean to see a glimspe of His Glory? What does it take? What am I holding onto that is preventing me to experience something more? What does it take to have more?

In a lot of ways, I'm really frustrated, I'm tired and burnt out from the pressures of work. I'm tired of dealing with people and being taken advantage of. I'm tired of being in this desert and tired of being tired.

Its in the desert where I've experience God's grace so many times, its in the desert where I've truly felt loved. Why do i resent it? I know that I'm still here cause I have some unfinished business, still lots of refining within me. Yet, I would feel gulity if I left the desert and not experience everything that the Lord wanted me to do. But then again, would I have really left? Can I leave? I feel so alone in my journey. Its been so long since I've last heard Your still small voice again.

2 comments:

Jonny said...

yeah, lets go for a smoke.

Anonymous said...

hey sam
sometimes in our lowest times is where our faith truly developes, but we always hear that God never give anything too big for us to handle but there is a condition, our faith and trust in God when times seem bleak...sometimes we don't see the big picture now because we're facing it dead on but once you have a chance to slow down and breath, you will see what God is trying to show or teach you at your job... I know how you felt especially with my job (former one by friday) because it was over coming my life both spiritually and personally and sometimes you need to reprioritize what is important in your life...
laura wong