Tuesday, April 04, 2006

New United Album is...

Super GOOD! Love the songs! Intimate songs and songs of declaration of the church. I can say so many things ... but I won't.

Yup, went to CP during lunch today. Great CD! I also picked up an extra CD for a friend, but apparently he also picked one up too today. So I have a extra album... oh well, I can always give it away to someone else.

Anyways... I was doing a google on Isaac Watts today on his book on "A guide to Prayer", I haven't read the book yet, but I've been curious to read it since Intercessory Prayer. I stumbled on this guy's blog. Its great! I've got to learn how to pray more and just yeah be more simple with my prayers. I encourage everyone to check it out.


Nature of Prayer


Gift of Prayer



Grace of Prayer


For those of you who don't know, Isaac Watts wrote the hymn "When I survey the wondrous cross" and other hymns.

On a side note:
I heard that the presidents were elected. *dang* ... Jill you'll always be president in my heart.... hehehe.... now got to convince you to stay in Calgary... hahaha...j/k

No comments: