Monday, April 17, 2006

Back at it again...

Well, weekend was super awesome! I gotta see my super awesome Vancouver friends. Had some super awesome Van food. Met a lot of new super awesome people to add to my super awesome list of Van friends ! Man, I can really say that these friends are really a gift from God. I appreciate you guys! I love all of you with all my heart.

"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you."
Philippians 1:3

"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend."
Proverbs 27:17

The only thing that sucks is the fact that I think I may have caught the flu. I may have a ear infection as I am hard of hearing in my left ear, it pops sometimes followed by a sharp pain. I've also lost my voice and coughing. Actually, one of my co-workers said today that I sounded more of a man... so a possibility that I might be hitting purberty again...

1 comment:

Jonny said...

Real men are those who sound like they are about to die.

Rico!! You know what to do!

Yes sir!!

Bang!