Thursday, December 01, 2005

December! 25 days till Christmas!

Man, its so cold outside. We were definitely spoiled last week.
I think i'm getting sick, all day yesterday i was sneezing and producing my own version of "wontons".

Anyways, on another note, its finally december! Yeah, i'm so looking forward to the holidays, I think i get like 14 days off. Haha...not bad, not bad at all. I'm trying to think of some gifts for some gals. Dang, its so hard to shop for women. I mean i understand that they want something thoughtful and creative and nothing too generic. But in all honestly, its so hard to think of insightful gifts without giving them the wrong impression. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2 comments:

Jonny said...

Write them a card, expressing what it is about them that inspires you.

What could be more thoughtful?! Don't sell out to this trap of consumerism!

Now, more importantly, I'm still waiting for you to buy me an amp for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I just love your blog - you have alot of wisdom - thanks for sharing. And I believe God's going to use you in a powerful way - hang in there brother.