Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dang!

Dang, bad day.

So, i just got some tea from the office drink machine. Got back to my cubicle and sat down on my chair. Drinking my hot tea, I placed my free hand on the edge of my desk and began to pull myself to my computer. As I was pulling, my fingers slipped, and *punch*... I canned myself, fast and hard. In pain used both hands to comfort the sore area and yup, I forgot I had the tea, spilled my hot drink on my crotch area. Immediately, I jumped out of my seat and then my foot gets caught from one of the wheels from my chair and yup, tripped over my chair and *bang* the back of my head goes right into my filing cabinet...

Dang...what a bad day...

6 comments:

Jonny said...

What the heck? I'll um... I'll pray for ya.

Anonymous said...

AAAHhh.... i hope your crotch it okay!

Anonymous said...

is okay.... oops

Leo said...

In a couple of weeks...

you'll look back on this and laugh...hehe

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.