Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Reuben Morgan!

Man, Reuben Morgan at Tehillah last night! Man the worship was really awesome. The music and songs were really simple but intimate, I guess thats what worship is really about simplicity and initmacy. He didn't sing anything from his own album, he did however sing a few songs from the "God He Reigns" album so that was cool.

Just have to say wow, I was just blown away yesterday. Man, it was so awesome.

Plus, I manage to talk with Mr. Morgan for a bit, got his autograph and a picture too! Man, just like the other Hillsong people, he's really humble and yeah was a bit taken back on why I would ask for his autograph... hehehe.. but he was kind enough to write something.

Oh yeah its my little sisters birthday today. Happy 10th Birthday Debs!

1 comment:

Leo said...

I was totally going to go to that, but I was really tired :) hahaha