Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What a AWESOME Team!


I must say that it was such a pleasure to play and worship with these fine gentlemen.

We had such a good time at the Chinese Winter Conference this year. The Lord's presence was strong. It was such a blessing to be part of a team in which all our hearts were united in our focus to worship God.

Never had I played in a team with such talent and such passion. It was good to see some of the older folks jumping... hehe... The Lord is good. I pray that we will have the opportunity to serve together in the future.


Just want to wish all of you out there a Happy, Blessed and Prosperous New Year! Greater things are gonna happen in 2007.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam, did Jon really inspire you to grow your hair long? What's with this new trend...are chicks digging guys with long hair now or is this being done for another unrelated reason? :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Sam! Congrats on a great experience :)

And King, I never grew my hair out because girls liked it. There's a higher purpose to my practice.