Monday, July 17, 2006

Starfield! Chris Tomlin! Third Day!

All three bands last night night were good. Though I must admit I was only looking forward to Chris Tomlin and yeah I wasn't disappointed one bit. Man, Chris Tomlin was simply amazing. I admire his heart, humility and his geninue love for the Lord. Really, it was such a awesome night of worship. There is a special annointing God has placed on Chris's songs. Songs of such simplicity that ministers to people and yet bold declaration of God's love, greatness and Glory. Thank you Chris for sharing your songs.


On another note, I took some time to reflect the past year of my life... and yeah. Thank you God for this special day and thank you for simply taking a interest in my life by molding and shaping me this past year. Thank you for your faithfulness. Thank you for Your will and Your plans in my life. Now, I'm really looking forward to another year of growth and in my life journey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for being Off-Topic, I couldn't get your email to send this.

I am in the process of being offered a position at Commerx Corp. (Calgary), and I saw that you worked for them for a while. Do you recommend that company? How reputable are they? How about the work Environment and Salaries?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Sam said...

Mr Anonymous,

Commerx is a small company, when i was there...only 12-14 people working there. People are great to work with, friendly. But with small companies comes a smaller wage. I don't know what its like there now (as with the job boom in calgary), but when I worked there the money wasn't much.

Anonymous said...

im glad that you are seeing growth in your life:) keep at it:)