Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Brokeness

Man, brokeness... I am broken, I don't think I can handle it anymore... I keep surrendering more and more of my life to You. Thats not enough, I need to surrender it all. Thats what makes things so painful. I try to surrender it all, but my plans keep coming back at me. I try to surrender again... and again the process repeats itself. And after each cycle, it gets even more painful.

There are some decisions I need to make in my life. I don't want to make them, but I have to. I wish God would speak to me...why does He seem so silent... I need His direction in this... I know He is faithful, I know He cares so much for me, I know He wants His best for me... but why does He seem so silent during this time... a word would be nice... even if its a harsh word... but silence...

My heart aches....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes when the Lord speaks, we aren't listening, even if we think we are listening.

sometimes we only hear God when it's what we want to hear.

sometimes God only speaks when we are ready to hear it.

sometimes God only speaks when we obey.

sometimes we don't need God to speak because we already know in our hearts but can't accept it.

I pray for peace in your heart and trust in our Father. Even when we cannot see Him or hear Him, he is still taking care of us.