Thursday, May 05, 2005

Man ...I want pizza

Man, I'm just craving pizza right now. Today as I was meeting a friend downtown for coffee, I walked past a Pizza by the Slice store and man did it smell good. Big slices of pizza with pepperoni, bacon and cheese...man my mouth was watering...

Work is going alright....pretty funny actually, today one of the guys is doing a woman-independence site called gamma girls. The purpose of the site is bascially women empowerment for young women, encouraging young girls to be self independent. Anyways, one of the graphic designers was looking for pictures for this project on the web and he did a search on..."young girls"... man...he was surprised... hehehe.

Anyways...back to work...

2 comments:

Jonny said...

Why was he surprised? Please go into more detail. I'm confused.

Jonny said...

forget young girls, I'm in love with my proff.